birthday parties, showers and party favors

birthday parties, showers and party favors

Thursday, September 22, 2011

"I didn't have the skills nor the room to successfully plan a party worthy of my 5yr old. I live in belleview and as much as kylee wanted to have a party at home we just couldn't do it. Sara was a lifesaver. She offered up her home and her imagination to make it a very memorable experience. My daughter(now 6) still talks about her candyland party. My favorite was the invites. They were made with actual candyland game pieces. My daughters favorite was the ice cream bar. Ice cream with your choice of candy toppings...yummy! It was a successful theme party with froot loop necklaces,gamepiece stepping stones,huge lollipop decorations, and cupcake pinatas.
Thank you Sara for all the help! I  honestly don't know what I would have done without you."

- Stacey Sherman, mother to Kylee, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment